Will you look me in the eye, will you run from what you see? Will you see me in the light, I hope you do, I hope you stay and never leave. #filthyfeeds #philthadelphia #philthy #urbanblight #philly #philadelphia #partnersingrime #philthyfeeds #phillyigers #igers_philly #eye #itskindofabigdeal
Off the new Oh Sees album, they come from the mountain.
All of life’s little problems seemingly drift away when you’re staring at the skyline.
Makes everything you hold so dear seem so small, insignificant we really are us humans, but at least we leave a dent in the grand scheme of things.
Sometimes stepping back and seeing it all from a different lense is all you need to realize all you want is right there.
Who doesn’t like getting snail mail and on top of that art from random people? It’s that time again.
You can use any materials you like, paint, drawn, craft, sew – its totally up to you. Break out your watercolors, line drawings, photographs, spaghetti necklaces, crochet finger warmers, wax creations or even make a mix tape w a collage cd case if your not an “artist”. It doesn’t matter so long as it’s hand made in some fashion.
There is NO skill level required to participate, only the passion to share a piece of yourself and your work. This project is about bringing people together and sharing a piece of your world.
Anything goes, so long as you can afford to mail it, the larger it is the more postage will be of course, so keep that in mind people!
Deadline for registration is 2/28/13
- Register by joining the Event and sending a private message with your name/mailing address VIA email firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST provide both the email and register on the event page to be a part of the project.
- On 03/15/13 you will be sent an email with the Name and Address of the person you’ll be sending your artwork to.
- All pairings will be done randomly, and the person your sending to will be the one sending you a piece in return unlike the last event.
- If your recipient has a PO Box or other mailing restrictions, try to keep that in mind as well.
- On or by 04-1-12 you should mail your piece along with a note, or anything else you may wish to send along to your recipient
-Take a picture of what you receive and post it on here to share once you get your package.
Remember, if you blog about it what you receive or create, add a link below in the comments so others can have access, feel free to spread the event around, it’s totally open to anyone and everyone interested.
If you have any questions feel free to post on the page and or ask.